The Valhalla Art, Music, and Theatre Festival takes place during the summer months on Lake Tahoe. In June, the events start with a concert series, summer play, and improv comedy shows. The fun continues throughout the fall months.
Valhalla Tahoe is located on the South Shore of Lake Tahoe right next to the Tallac Historic Site. This beautiful property overlooks the lake, has a large lawn area for picnics, and a pier. It hosts artists who frequently paint on the lawn and The Boathouse Theatre, where many productions are held.
All of the profits collected during the festival go toward preserving the area and its surrounding land.
Starting in June, Valhalla is hosting a summer concert series, improv shows, kids’ art camp, and plays.
Here is the summer schedule:
- Tuesday, June 14 at 7:30 pm: Tahoe iMPRoV Players show
- Wednesday, June 15: Concert on the Lawn
- Monday, June 20 through Friday, June 24: First week of Valhalla Kids Art Camp
- Thursday, June 23, Friday the 24th & Sunday, the 26th: Valhalla Summer Play begins
- Monday, June 27 through Friday, July, 1: Second week of Valhalla Kids Art Camp
- Thursday, June 30 through Sunday, July 3: Valhalla Summer Play continues
- Tuesday, July 5 at 7:30 pm: Tahoe iMPRoV Players show
- Starting Wednesday, July 6: every Wednesday in July Concerts in the Boathouse Theatre
- Sunday, July 31: Concert on the Lawn
- Tuesday, August 1 at 7:30 pm: Tahoe iMPRoV Players show
- Starting Wednesday, August 3: Wednesday in August Concerts in the Boathouse Theatre
- Sunday, August 14: Concert on the Lawn
- Sunday, September 11: WordWave – A Festival of Story one-act playwriting competition from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- Tuesday, September 13: Pianist Julian G in the Boathouse Theatre
Tickets for these events will go on sale May 1. Check here for more information.
To support the arts and enjoy beautiful scenery visit Valhalla Tahoe.
Located at 1 Valhalla Road South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150.